Notice is hereby given that the groundwater conservation districts located wholly or partially within Groundwater Management Area (GMA) 8, as designated by the Texas Water Development Board (TWDB), consisting of the Central Texas Groundwater Conservation District, Clearwater Underground Water Conservation District, Middle Trinity Groundwater Conservation District, North Texas Groundwater Conservation District, Northern Trinity Groundwater Conservation District, Post Oak Savannah Groundwater Conservation District, Prairielands Groundwater Conservation District, Red River Groundwater Conservation District, Saratoga Underground Water Conservation District, Southern Trinity Groundwater Conservation District, and Upper Trinity Groundwater Conservation District will hold a Joint Planning meeting at 10:00 A.M. on Tuesday, January 31, 2017, at the Cleburne Conference Center located at 1501 W. Henderson, Cleburne, TX 76033. The meeting will be open to the public. The following items of business will be discussed and potentially acted upon:
2. Call meeting to order and establish quorum.
3. Welcome and introductions.
4. Public comment.
5. Consider and act upon approval of minutes from the September 29, 2016, GMA 8 meeting
6. Consider and act upon formally classifying non-relevant aquifers
7. Consider and act upon approving the GMA 8 Resolution 2017-01 adopting the DFC for relevant aquifers
8. Consider and act upon approving the GMA 8 Explanatory Report, including authorizing the administrative District to make any necessary non-substantive revisions, submit the transmittal letter, DFC resolution, explanatory report, the GAM memo and any other necessary documentation to the TWDB
9. Discussion and possible action on Mullican and Associates existing contract with GMA 8
10. Discussion of possible agenda items and dates for next GMA 8 meeting.
11. Closing comments.
Dated this 10th day of January, 2017.
Eddy Daniel, Chair
Groundwater Management Area 8
The above agenda schedules represent an estimate of the order for the indicated items and is subject to change at any time. These public meetings are available to all persons regardless of disability. If you require special assistance to attend the meeting, please call (855) 426-4433 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting to coordinate any special physical access arrangements.
For questions regarding this notice, please contact Velma Starks at (855) 426-4433, at email@example.com, or at 5100 Airport Drive, Denison, TX 75020.
At any time during the meeting or work session and in compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551, Government Code, Vernon’s Texas Codes, Annotated, the Groundwater Management Area 8 may meet in executive session on any of the above agenda items or other lawful items for consultation concerning attorney-client matters (§551.071); deliberation regarding real property (§551.072); deliberation regarding prospective gifts (§551.073); personnel matters (§551.074); and deliberation regarding security devices (§551.076). Any subject discussed in executive session may be subject to action during an open meeting.